Everyone loved the banners so much, Tonya decided to make a blank one they could be customized by you!
The lettering you see is not included in the design set – so you can use any designs you have to make the banner perfect for you! Birthdays! Weddings! Baby Announcements and showers, retirement, holidays – the possibilities are endless!
Hoop Stabilizer, Cut-Away should work
1. Run the placement stitches.
2. Lay down the top fabric. Run the tack down stitches.
3. run the center design ( also run the design you have decided to
add to the banner)
4. Lay down the back fabric on the back of the hoop to cover up stitches.
* you may need to tape to hold the fabric in place*
5.Run the last of the design.
6. Remove from hoop and trim to about 1/4 inch from satin stitches with Scissors or pinking shears.
7. Very carefully open the button holes to run your ribbon through.
You can see/download/purchase the Blank Banner set by clicking here.