DesignsBySiCK.com home page

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: dish towel swap

cooperregina is offline Lifeblood of the Forums Site Admin/Moderator

Carla, my towel arrived today. It's beautiful! Thank you! Yes, it did bring a big smile to my face. 😀 I will let you know when I get yours in the mail. It will probably be Monday. I do most of my embroidering on weekends.

so glad you liked it!!

I will do up a design for you carla and get out some time tomorrow the dog groom is coming to the house in the morning the dogs are going to get there hair cute and nails clipped yeh yeh!!! so tired right now been busy doing so smoked fish and pork! oh and cooked a primerib today i do not know what came over to do so much cooking. but it was all so yummy.
    Tracy in west TX.

hey cae, I received your towel - yay! Thank you SEW much!
    Well ladies, this swap is now complete. I hope you enjoyed our time together.
    If you have any ideas for another swap, please keep me in the loop. I can either coordinate again or just participate ;} ... either way, I'm interested in hearing about it.
    I appreciate you all being part of this group and look forward to "seeing" you again!
    Deb F

Oops, oh pooh, sorry! It just clicked in my head (not enough coffee yet ;}
    that our swap group is NOT officially closed because tracsimon needs to send a dishtowel to caliciae yet :{
    So to be fair, caliciae please let me know when you receive your towel from tracsimon ... THEN I can officially close our swap, ok?
    Thanks! Deb F

Thank you caliciae for your towel. It is very lovely and enhances my kitchen as all of the towels have done.
    Last edited by Shastasmom; May 19th, 2016 at 01:41 PM.
    A smile is a curve that straightens everything out.
    http://thebreastcancersite.greatergo...igin=dbsFooter CLICK DAILY & Click for the earth http://www.brotherearth.com/en/top.h...k=BrotherEarth

I'm not stressing, I completely understand about how life can get busy. Sounds like you'll have some jealous neighbors with all the good smells cooking up at your place

Oh I share with them the one neighbor gave me the fish to smoke so i gave most of it back and gave the other neighbor some of the fish too!
    Tracy in west TX.

Good Morning caliciae! Just checking - have you received your dish towel from tracsimon yet? Thanks! Deb F

Thread Information