DesignsBySiCK.com home page

Thread: Pages are now white

Default Pages are now white

Instead of the off color I had. I also changed the font.

Too bright?

Not for me. I like bright pages and darker fonts.
    A smile is a curve that straightens everything out.
    http://thebreastcancersite.greatergo...igin=dbsFooter CLICK DAILY & Click for the earth http://www.brotherearth.com/en/top.h...k=BrotherEarth

I like it. But I have eyesite problems. I think the weight background is easier to see

I like the good contrast of type on a white page. My eyes are pretty good, but not as sharp as they once were.

Font is OK. But yes, TOO BRIGHT! I have my computer screen at very low light setting to tolerate it, can't go lower. Please, can we go back to off-white screen? I don't want to lose visiting DBS. It's a real, true issue for me, not a "want" but a NEED. Thanks for your consideration.

Looks good to me. The brighter page and different font seem much easier to read. Thank you.

TurtleOwl is offline The best person I can be, thru both happiness and grief

Font is fine but TOO bright and my computer is adjusted to lower light level.

Quote Originally Posted by TurtleOwl View Post
    Font is fine but TOO bright and my computer is adjusted to lower light level.
    Do you use Windows or Mac? You might be able to adjust the light level even lower through your settings.

Quote Originally Posted by ebanders View Post
    Font is OK. But yes, TOO BRIGHT! I have my computer screen at very low light setting to tolerate it, can't go lower. Please, can we go back to off-white screen? I don't want to lose visiting DBS. It's a real, true issue for me, not a "want" but a NEED. Thanks for your consideration.
    You might be able to lower the light more through your control panel settings, additional software, or a physical filter over your screen.

SICK, THANK YOU!!!!! Thank you for changing what you have back to off-white. Oh, you don't know what a difference it makes to some of us. I'm sure those who haven't had to deal with the problem think it's silly, but it's BIG to those who struggle with it! A HUGE thanks to sick. And thank you for the other suggestions. I've done all I can on this end.

By the way, I kind of like the holiday touch to the pages, showing on sides & bottom - and even seem to change! Nice little touch - cheerful.

I to have eyesight problems. I use something called Flux which my son installed for me. I you do an internet search for F.lux you should find it. Hope it helps.

Thread Information