DesignsBySiCK.com home page

Thread: Hello :) I am from Gold Coast, Australia

Default Hello :) I am from Gold Coast, Australia

Hello I am from Gold Coast, Australia

Welcome Crafty44. So nice to meet you. I'm in Reno, Nevada, USA. I understand that you are in a heat wave now, while we have an arctic wind & chill on its way to us. What a difference from the southern hemisphere to the northern.
    Last edited by Shastasmom; January 1st, 2017 at 11:54 PM.
    A smile is a curve that straightens everything out.
    http://thebreastcancersite.greatergo...igin=dbsFooter CLICK DAILY & Click for the earth http://www.brotherearth.com/en/top.h...k=BrotherEarth

It was 78.8 degrees Fahrenheit when I started work at 5am and was 93.2 by lunchtime. Our staff canteen has ice machines I have lived in the cold though as we came from New Zealand (south enough to get the Antarctic winds)

Hello Crafty, Welcome to our group. i wish i was back in the heat of an Aussie Summer. I am an expat, sitting and shivering in the Arctic Cold of the wilds of East Anglia, well closer to the Fens to be more precise. I can never remember being this cold in when I lived in NZ, we lived on the central Plateau, between Taihape and Wairouru and with striking distance of Mt Rhuapehu, some good skiing time spent up there.

Please share your creations with us.
    Love like there is no tomorrow Life upon the Earth is not a burden to be borne, but a joy to be learned and shared with others

cooperregina is offline Lifeblood of the Forums Site Admin/Moderator

Welcome! I'm glad you found your way here. We have lots of knowledgeable and friendly people. We would love to see some of your work. Feel free to ask any questions you have.

Hi Phillipa. We were just about neighbors My husband was based at Waiouru army base. Later we moved to Waipawa. (a tiny town between Hastings and Danivirke. East Anglia sounds interesting.

I was registrar at MSI in Waiouru (Education Corps). My husband Kent (he has died) was based at Irirangi,with the Navy, we left there to go to Oman. MSI was moved to Trentham, the year we left NZ. I left Queensland to go to NZ. Living at Caboolture at that time. I grew up at Redcliffe but was educated in Sydney. it is a small world.
    Love like there is no tomorrow Life upon the Earth is not a burden to be borne, but a joy to be learned and shared with others

Hello I'm in Houston Tx but was born south of Japan and was raised all over Army Brat. I'm a widow raised 10 kids and have 6 grand kids. I designed clothes in Paris when I was younger for a fashion house and then for movies and theater. Marion

Hi Marion, You have had a busy life the best kind. I have 4 children and 2 grand kids myself. I lived in Sydney for a while designing making theatrical and television costumes and now work in a theme park doing the same.
    Lesley

Thread Information