DesignsBySiCK.com home page

Thread: From Skeldale House

Default From Skeldale House

This is from Robyn "Missi" Phillips of Skeldale House Designs (received via her Yahoo group):

------------------
    How dumb do you think I am that I do not know my site is down.

what you do, do , is let me know you never read the news letter. asI sent out a message last this week. that the site was down and we have no idea when it will be back up
    Please do not email me about this as I really do know,
    I have enough troubles
    they are working on the site, it will be up when it is up.
    thanks

------------------

Yikes! Don't ever contact her about her website!!

(p.s. I didn't email her, so I'm not taking this personally, but I do think it's pretty rude message to send to all of her Yahoo group members.)

I thought it was rude also, but understand her frustration is her web site is down and she's trying to be accommodating and people just delete emails and don't read them. So, I took it with a grain of salt and said I would wait for it to be back.
    A smile is a curve that straightens everything out.
    http://thebreastcancersite.greatergo...igin=dbsFooter CLICK DAILY & Click for the earth http://www.brotherearth.com/en/top.h...k=BrotherEarth

No matter how it's read, the response is rude. A simple statement that the website is undergoing server problems and will be up as soon as possible would have sufficed. (I, like many others, refuse to have anything to do with Yahoo due to their lack of security. I'm guessing people without Yahoo accounts were the ones contacting her via e-mail???)
    Never give up, never surrender.

TurtleOwl is offline The best person I can be, thru both happiness and grief

I think she is just stressed. The message does come across as rude but she did send out notice that she knew the site was down and asked that she not be inundated with mail and it would be fixed when it was fixed. From the upset tone of the E-mail I believe her request was ignored. She was also clear that the free weekly letter would remain posted so all would have a chance to get it.

I agree, she sounds stressed, but taking it out on her customers is like biting the hand that feeds you. I'm also wondering how "dumb" her tech support is if they can't put up one page that says "Site is down -- will be back up soon."

She's back on-line!
    Never give up, never surrender.

Thread Information