DesignsBySiCK.com home page

Thread: Supply Order

Default Supply Order

I'm not sure if this is the appropriate place to ask this question, but I seem to be caught in a loop and have no idea where to go from here...

I submitted an order (Canadian site) just over a week ago. That part is all good, it was a smooth ordering process The problem is that when I check the order status it shows as 'Order Received' - which is what it has said all along. I would like to know if my order has actually been sent - and if not, how long I should expect to wait for it to be put in the mail. I clicked 'Contact Us' - and that took me to a page with a useful list of Q&A's - but nothing that addressed my specific questions. I found another 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of that page - but it sends me back to the top of the same page (hence the loop)

Does anyone know how to contact the Canadian Supply store - or have experience with it that might be useful to me?

When I order it takes less than a week to receive thread purchase. Sorry don't have any more info.

Go to the top menu of the site under "Contact" and select the last question/answer, you can enter your question there and Linda will take care of you there.

Thank you

Received my order less than an hour ago - I feel like a kid on Christmas morning!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by iceblueaccent View Post
    Received my order less than an hour ago - I feel like a kid on Christmas morning!!!!
    YAY! Isn't it fun when you get what you wanted.
    A smile is a curve that straightens everything out.
    http://thebreastcancersite.greatergo...igin=dbsFooter CLICK DAILY & Click for the earth http://www.brotherearth.com/en/top.h...k=BrotherEarth

Thread Information