DesignsBySiCK.com home page

Thread: points for purchases in June

Default points for purchases in June

i purchased two sets in June and never received any points, i asked that question and i cannot find that post either, i am not good with all this networking world. i assumed the disconnect is due to the fact i use a different email to pay than i use for this sight and i also need to find a way to stop emails from sick going to that other email they are not wanted or appreciated. not sure if i will be able to find this post again so i hope to get correspondence directly that is what i would prefer anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by greenestarr View Post
    i purchased two sets in June and never received any points, i asked that question and i cannot find that post either, i am not good with all this networking world. i assumed the disconnect is due to the fact i use a different email to pay than i use for this sight and i also need to find a way to stop emails from sick going to that other email they are not wanted or appreciated. not sure if i will be able to find this post again so i hope to get correspondence directly that is what i would prefer anyway.
    The best way to get a response would be to send all your details to the support team at http://www.designsbysick.com/contact.php

Thread Information