• Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Happy
  • Hateful
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
    Results 141 to 160 of 242

    Thread: September DBS Contest

    1. #141
      Maybe not a master yet, but I'm on the way!
      is gonna be organized sometime
      this year!
       
      I am:
      Crazy
       
      jstitch's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2009
      Posts
      6,582
      Rep Power
      152

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by ginny1960 View Post
      Your skirt is very beautiful. Classic fabric and skirt pattern and very lovely with the cherry corner pattern. Good Luck in the contest.
      Thanks for the kinds words. It is actually a pair of capri's for my granddaughter.

    2. #142
      Lifeblood of the Forums
      is ..
       
      I am:
      Happy
       
      jolisa's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 2008
      Posts
      3,652
      Rep Power
      95

      Default

      beatifull skirt

    3. #143
      Lifeblood of the Forums
      Just not sure
       
      I am:
      Happy
       
      floresti's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2008
      Posts
      2,031
      Rep Power
      62

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by jstitch View Post
      Here is my entry for the September contest. I wanted to get it in last month, but I didn't get my picture taken til a day too late. Anyway, here it is.

      What a nice skirt..

    4. #144
      Hi, I'm Sdevries and I'm an Embroidery addict. "Hi, Sdevries," says all the EA (Embroiderers Anonymous) members
      is the crazy little Dutch girl
       
      I am:
      Crazy
       
      sdevries's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2007
      Age
      46
      Posts
      7,011
      Rep Power
      165

      Default

      great capri jstitch!!!!! good luck in the contest!

    5. #145
      I don't garden; I just grow my flowers with threads!
      Just not sure
       
      I am:
      Just SiCK
       
      kt3234's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2009
      Posts
      1,580
      Rep Power
      52

      Default

      jstitch,
      Cute capri's jstitch! They came out beautiful! I wish you best of luck in the contest! Thank you, kt3234 Karen

    6. #146
      Maybe not a master yet, but I'm on the way!
      is gonna be organized sometime
      this year!
       
      I am:
      Crazy
       
      jstitch's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2009
      Posts
      6,582
      Rep Power
      152

      Default

      Thank you all for your comments.

    7. #147
      Twinkle, Twinkle Pretty Star
      Just not sure
       
      I am:
      Happy
       
      windstar's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2006
      Posts
      14,466
      Rep Power
      316

      Default

      Jstitch...your capris came out wonderful. I love the fabric and the design you chose. Lots of luck in the contest.

    8. #148
      Watched over by Guardian Angels
      is Was Lost In Outerspace And Now
      I am Back, A Little Crazy
      After All These Years, Lost
      Again In Space And Now I Am
      Back
       
      I am:
      Secret
       
      ginny1960's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2009
      Posts
      7,850
      Rep Power
      179

      Red face

      Quote Originally Posted by jstitch View Post
      Thanks for the kinds words. It is actually a pair of capri's for my granddaughter.
      Your capri's are very beautiful for your granddaughter. It looked like a classic skirt with a pleat in the middle. I am so embarrased I am turning redder than a cooked lobster. Can you see how red I am????!!!!
      Thank You, Have a Day
      Yours Truly Miss Chatty Chatterbox

    9. #149
      What a gift!
      is Not to sure about
      "NEW" site ?????
       
      I am:
      Happy
       
      Grandma Ria's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2009
      Age
      72
      Posts
      3,404
      Rep Power
      90

      Default

      jstitch Nice skirt you did a nice job.
      Good luck Ria
      DesignsBySiCK.com Embroidery Forums > Albums > My Crafts

      Please click Silver scale's

    10. #150
      Watched over by Guardian Angels
      is Was Lost In Outerspace And Now
      I am Back, A Little Crazy
      After All These Years, Lost
      Again In Space And Now I Am
      Back
       
      I am:
      Secret
       
      ginny1960's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2009
      Posts
      7,850
      Rep Power
      179

      Post

      Quote Originally Posted by jstitch View Post
      Thanks for the kinds words. It is actually a pair of capri's for my granddaughter.
      Atleast I am not the only one that thought it was a classic skirt.
      Thank You, Have a Day
      Yours Truly Miss Chatty Chatterbox

    11. #151
      Maybe not a master yet, but I'm on the way!
      is gonna be organized sometime
      this year!
       
      I am:
      Crazy
       
      jstitch's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2009
      Posts
      6,582
      Rep Power
      152

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by ginny1960 View Post
      Your capri's are very beautiful for your granddaughter. It looked like a classic skirt with a pleat in the middle. I am so embarrased I am turning redder than a cooked lobster. Can you see how red I am????!!!!
      Don't be embarrassed. I should have posted what it was when I posted the pics.

    12. #152
      ...a price above rubies...
      is fabric-a-holic and pedagogue
      extraordinaire
       
      I am:
      Happy
       
      debbsie's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2008
      Posts
      3,484
      Rep Power
      91

      Default

      Good luck in the contest. Your capris are very cute.
      The Oven Mitt Queen
      Smile and the world smiles with you...
      My projects:http://deb.design.angelfire.com/

    13. #153
      The most important things in life . . . are not THINGS.
      Just not sure
       
      I am:
      Just SiCK
       
      watermelon's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2009
      Posts
      3,483
      Rep Power
      90

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by jstitch View Post
      Here is my entry for the September contest. I wanted to get it in last month, but I didn't get my picture taken til a day too late. Anyway, here it is.
      Love the Capri's. The design is perfect and looks great on the fabric you chose.
      Thanks bunches for sharing and good luck in the contest.

    14. #154
      Talented and Prolific, Sweet and Kind
      Just not sure
       
      I am:
      Just SiCK
       

      Join Date
      Dec 2008
      Posts
      1,473
      Rep Power
      51

      Default for the contest

      The first two of the set DBS l love the 50s page 37
      the second eare of the set of fantastic roses page 78
      The world scupture with Angel I made with the background 09-09-01, for all the people on that day lost someone!
      tere is lots of lace from DBS in, the litle flowers l mabe itself.
      the last one is made of fun also white lace of DBS and pieces of a battenburg lace doily and crochet Lace
      Last edited by rookje; September 10th, 2009 at 08:13 PM.

    15. #155
      The mirror lies; actually, I'm young and GORGEOUS!
      is still away with the fairies
       
      I am:
      Friendly
       
      motoandnutty's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2007
      Posts
      9,231
      Rep Power
      208

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by ginny1960 View Post
      Your capri's are very beautiful for your granddaughter. It looked like a classic skirt with a pleat in the middle. I am so embarrased I am turning redder than a cooked lobster. Can you see how red I am????!!!!
      I also thought skirt when I saw the picture ginny - I think that that is a bit the point of the style! We called this style culottes - as capri pants conjure up images a Hawaiian type print fabric to me!
      I think that this garment - no matter what it is called - is very stylish as well as practical. I'm certain your Grand Daughter is delighted, jstitch!

    16. #156
      Maybe not a master yet, but I'm on the way!
      is gonna be organized sometime
      this year!
       
      I am:
      Crazy
       
      jstitch's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2009
      Posts
      6,582
      Rep Power
      152

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by motoandnutty View Post
      I also thought skirt when I saw the picture ginny - I think that that is a bit the point of the style! We called this style culottes - as capri pants conjure up images a Hawaiian type print fabric to me!
      I think that this garment - no matter what it is called - is very stylish as well as practical. I'm certain your Grand Daughter is delighted, jstitch!
      I think you are right, moto. They are really full, but I loved the pattern (would have liked them myself in my younger days). Sorry to all about the confusion.

    17. #157
      Watched over by Guardian Angels
      is Was Lost In Outerspace And Now
      I am Back, A Little Crazy
      After All These Years, Lost
      Again In Space And Now I Am
      Back
       
      I am:
      Secret
       
      ginny1960's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2009
      Posts
      7,850
      Rep Power
      179

      Post

      Quote Originally Posted by motoandnutty View Post
      I also thought skirt when I saw the picture ginny - I think that that is a bit the point of the style! We called this style culottes - as capri pants conjure up images a Hawaiian type print fabric to me!
      I think that this garment - no matter what it is called - is very stylish as well as practical. I'm certain your Grand Daughter is delighted, jstitch!
      Moto, You are right that is what they called them culottes, then as years had passed they started to call them skorts. Does anyone remember them being called skorts? Maybe about 12-15 years ago, I think.
      Thank You, Have a Day
      Yours Truly Miss Chatty Chatterbox

    18. #158
      Watched over by Guardian Angels
      is Was Lost In Outerspace And Now
      I am Back, A Little Crazy
      After All These Years, Lost
      Again In Space And Now I Am
      Back
       
      I am:
      Secret
       
      ginny1960's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2009
      Posts
      7,850
      Rep Power
      179

      Post

      Quote Originally Posted by rookje View Post
      The first two of the set DBS l love the 50s page 37
      the second eare of the set of fantastic roses page 78
      The world scupture with Angel I made with the background 09-09-01, for all the people on that day lost someone!
      tere is lots of lace from DBS in, the litle flowers l mabe itself.
      the last one is made of fun also white lace of DBS and pieces of a battenburg lace doily and crochet Lace
      Rookje,

      I hope you post your 2 entries in today. I did see all of the amazing things you made.
      Thank You, Have a Day
      Yours Truly Miss Chatty Chatterbox

    19. #159
      I know what I have!
      is the dutch bag lady
       
      I am:
      Happy
       
      monique11's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2007
      Age
      55
      Posts
      2,405
      Rep Power
      72

      Default

      I have another entry for the contest.
      I made myself a new bag, the one I had could not carry all my stuff...
      The fabric is a red suede like material. The ME designs come from the set Abstract
      I used the designs 10 and 6 mirrored and rotated and I changed the colors.

    20. #160
      Lifeblood of the Forums
      Just not sure
       
      I am:
      Happy
       
      floresti's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 2008
      Posts
      2,031
      Rep Power
      62

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by monique11 View Post
      I have another entry for the contest.
      I made myself a new bag, the one I had could not carry all my stuff...
      The fabric is a red suede like material. The ME designs come from the set Abstract
      I used the designs 10 and 6 mirrored and rotated and I changed the colors.

      Amazing !!
      What a beautiful bag Monique.
      Good luck in the contest.

    Thread Information

    Users Browsing this Thread

    There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Similar Threads

    1. Replies: 8
      Last Post: May 4th, 2009, 08:02 PM

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •