• Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Page 8 of 270 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Please vote for next day at Cutealphabets.com

The mirror lies; actually, I'm young and GORGEOUS!
      is still away with the fairies

I am:
      Friendly

Quote Originally Posted by fridabee View Post
      looks like G is winning. So are we voting for the E tomorrow?
      Well we put on a pretty good show : E has a massive 240 votes! (unfortunately G has got the better of us at 348 )
      All is not lost - as we all need G as well so I suggest that we see which of D or E has the most early votes when the winner is up - and then try for that one.
      Can I ask you all to NOT vote for the H as well (even tho we obviously all want that one also) because it just makes it harder
      Last edited by motoandnutty; November 10th, 2009 at 02:11 AM.

I am:
      Friendly

Once more we are the 'talk of the town' !

waterlily - Maybe I shouldn't say anything because I don't have all the facts, but...The Skiey Font is the letter B again. I was so looking forward to the G. I wonder if this the work of the more powerful
      voting population. I wish that they could at least allow the entire alpha to run before delaying it with letters that have already been posted.

meganne - I solved my problem, I just bought the whole alphabet when it was on special. I liked it too much to risk missing out on letters.
      hugs n roses, Meganne

shirlener88 - as long as that other voting team is working on the sick site - we can't be sure of anything that might happen with the voting. *4U
      waterlily 4h 5m ago

Shirlene, We just really need to pull together as a group and become stronger than the SICKies!

gerryvb 14 hours ago+2you're not the only one who's disappointed. I was waiting for the first letter of my name. I suppose we'll have to be patient. But I'm sorry if Sick-voters take over even the Cute embroidery design list. but we have to wait and see what happens.
      Hopefully we will see teh G tomorrow. I really think we need to go with sewmom's idea!

dailylaundry - I too was looking forward to the G as it is my DH initial! Oh, well!!* OOOOH, I just saw where the "E" is beating the "G".....come-on everyone - let's pull together and vote for that "G"!!!!

waterlily - I just voted for the G, and it seems to be a good bit ahead of the E for now. Lets hope it stays that way!

daisy530 - Here's why it's B again instead of "G"--per Sick's forum-- "Here are the stats for Skiey Font Letter B 142/127. Hopefully we get more votes for the letter B or it remains higher than the letter G. Than we truly will know that it is a success and better to obtain the missing letters during the course of the set."
      This shows that the letters don't have to come in order, if another letter (even if already posted) has more votes.
      Too bad for the cuties who log in loyally everyday for the alphabets.
      http://www.designsbysick.com/forums/...e-next-day-cut...
      www.designsbysick.com

waterlily - We need to all pull together and make ourselves stronger than the Sick group!

embroiderymad - I hope thoses on sick voting for old letters before the alpha finishes. Think about will if a alpha only runs for so may days say 30days and they keep voting for alpha's they miss. We may miss half and aplha instead of a letter or two. Food for thought time will tell what happens.

waterlily - I hadn't thought of that! I hope that isn't the case!

sewmom - need to vote for the next letter while we are downloading the current letter!

waterlily - Excellent Idea!

grammys56 -cuties i have the whole set of these skiey font
      grammys56@gmail just me what you need
      i hope i can say that. Grammy

quiltgrama - My dear you cannot do that and if you do you may be banned from the site. All designs are copyright and it is against the law to share them with anyone. Please see posts from many cuties here explaining about this very thing. Hugs Lisa

ken174 - we suspend voting during a new full alphabet until it's run it's course and then allow voting for those that missed some? This seems to be getting out of control. Well, our control anyway

waterlily 15 hours ago
      That would be nice, but Ms Veronika has her way of doing things, and we really should not question it. We are really very fortunate that she offers us the free alphas, at all. I have to keep telling myself that when I am disappointed!

designgirl - I was waiting for the "G" also. What happened, I don't want to miss it. Hope they don't jump to "H" right away. Lynn

1 Comments
      by waterlily 15 hours ago
      I hadn't thought of that, but I doubt that it will happen. I'm sure that we will all eventually get the opportunity to download the entire alpha.

crafter2243 - I would imagine that sooner or later all of the letters will be posted. Since there is no membership and if others with more powers are voting they would want the whole alpha as well. I guess patience is needed. I was dissapointed too.

waterlily - Oh, I'm sure the entire alpha will indeed be posted eventually. I just get impatient sometimes.

Watched over by Guardian Angels
      is Was Lost In Outerspace And Now
      I am Back, A Little Crazy
      After All These Years, Lost
      Again In Space And Now I Am
      Back

I am:
      Secret

We sure do seem to be the 'talk of the town'. They are spending more time complaining and gossiping. It is time for them to change from there little girl panties to there big girl panties. I can not even believe this person posted on the forum about sharing the Skiey Font Letters. That is a big no no and a whole lot of trouble to go with it

grammys56 -cuties i have the whole set of these skiey font
      grammys56@gmail just me what you need
      i hope i can say that. Grammy

What a big no no to share.
      Thank You, Have a Day
      Yours Truly Miss Chatty Chatterbox

Categorization Queen
      is unchanged...

I am:
      Meh

what a stupid conversation, sorry I have to say so. Don't they realize WE log in EVERY day LOYALLY too in order to get / vote for those letters? that WE are "cuties" TOO? only use another platform to communicate? (because this one is far better organized - JMHO)
      I'm disappointed too...
      Please check out: - and please vote for my site on GoTop100 ... Thank You!

Watched over by Guardian Angels
      is Was Lost In Outerspace And Now
      I am Back, A Little Crazy
      After All These Years, Lost
      Again In Space And Now I Am
      Back

I am:
      Secret

Quote Originally Posted by wienerin View Post
      what a stupid conversation, sorry I have to say so. Don't they realize WE log in EVERY day LOYALLY too in order to get / vote for those letters? that WE are "cuties" TOO? only use another platform to communicate? (because this one is far better organized - JMHO)
      I'm disappointed too...
      Wienerin, Thank You I meant to also put those same words in my post. There whole conversation is a big waste of time. JMHO
      Last edited by ginny1960; November 10th, 2009 at 04:54 AM.
      Thank You, Have a Day
      Yours Truly Miss Chatty Chatterbox

Cat Queen (who is also chatty!)
      Just not sure

I am:
      Just SiCK

Unhappy

Hey, girls, maybe we could keep from getting too snarky about other forums? A lot of us belong to both, and others besides these as well. Some only go to one. There are a whole lot of newbies out there who need to be educated about "sharing" designs, because unfortunately sewing machines don't come with a sticker that says "by the way, it's illegal to share designs". You can't know something you're not told about, and the forums I go to are quick enough to tell people when they are so willing to "share".

Voting: It's not "us" against "them", you know, because a lot of "us" ARE "them"! C'mon, how about some things like "teamwork" , "fellowship", fun, helping each other get what we want. I know this is a bigger forum, and organized differently, but just because we carry a bigger stick doesn't mean we have to clout others with it. I think we should be better people than that. So your voting list caught them off guard over at Cute, and they're surprised and are talking about it. I've seen some posts right here in this thread that I wouldn't be very proud of, either. Can't we play nice? Jeez, it's embroidery designs, not a contest for the next emperor of the world (or is it?).

C'mon, I like you all, love embroidery, and the friendships here, there and everywhere. Can we pull in claws a bit? Thanks and hugs, Marji

Categorization Queen
      is unchanged...

I am:
      Meh

there are requests to "repeat" the letters E and F.
      what are we going to do? try to get them, or keep in track?

Who you callin' Chicken?
      is a registered ol' hen!

I am:
      Friendly

For the sake of "community" I think we should let the entire alphabet run its course. I, too, do not wish to miss the end of an alpha because too many members from either community missed a letter.
      Never give up, never surrender.

Who you callin' Chicken?
      is a registered ol' hen!

I am:
      Friendly

With that said, I have collected today's new letter and voted for H--which currently has 121 votes:

http://www.cutealphabets.com/137190h1p9o/

Twinkle, Twinkle Pretty Star
      Just not sure

I am:
      Happy

What a conversation, hopefully they don't complain too much about us.

Color me very happy!
      Just not sure

I am:
      Happy

Now, really, who would complain about us and our votes.

The most important things in life . . . are not THINGS.
      Just not sure

I am:
      Just SiCK

Voted for the H. #197

I'm a member of Cute and DBS. I hardly ever comment there anymore. It use to be a 'nice' forum, but there is a handful there who try to scold and make people feel pretty low. They know who they are. Many like me go there to collect the designs, but don't participate for that reason. When I first joined there, it was pretty nice, but now hardly a day goes by that there's not someone who doesn't have there drawers in a wad! Sorry Cuties, but you've let a handful ruin the fun of participating. Y'all are more than welcome here, but these folks here at DBS are my cyber sisters that I love and respect. So don't come here messing with us.
      Hugs to all.

Lilith
      Just not sure

I am:
      Just SiCK

214 for the H. Very interesting reading over there. Will be interesting to see how many of them become Sickies

Maybe not a master yet, but I'm on the way!
      is gonna be organized sometime
      this year!

I am:
      Crazy

I'm a member of Cute and DBS also. I have posted there a few times, and have had friendly response, but not like it is here. I don't participate a lot there and haven't seen what watermelon mentioned--maybe because I spend the majority of my time here. lol Anyway, y'all have become my friends and this is where I like to be, but they do have a nice site as well and nice designs.

I am:
      Friendly

PLEASE can we try for the missed letters for our SiCKies, and if we loose we still win! OK? There have been requests for D E and F - and these three are at the top at the moment. If we all vote for each of these, one of them may stand a chance.

Can I ask you all to NOT vote for the I as well (even tho we obviously all also want that one ) because it just makes it harder

Categorization Queen
      is unchanged...

I am:
      Meh

I wanted to suggest the same, when I saw the E on top.
      Let's vote for the missing letters E, F and D
      (btw, who was asking for the D? seems I missed that request, as it does not show up on my list))

I am:
      Friendly

Watermelon is in need of the D.

Categorization Queen
      is unchanged...

I am:
      Meh

shame on me that I missed this... I'll add her on the list immediatedly!

I am:
      Friendly

Quote Originally Posted by motoandnutty View Post
      PLEASE can we try for the missed letters for our SiCKies, and if we loose we still win! OK? There have been requests for D E and F - and these three are at the top at the moment. If we all vote for each of these, one of them may stand a chance.

Can I ask you all to NOT vote for the I as well (even tho we obviously all also want that one ) because it just makes it harder
      It's not going to be plain sailing - E is on top at the moment but not by much.
      Everyone who knows anyone - please ask them to help!

Who you callin' Chicken?
      is a registered ol' hen!

I am:
      Friendly

I voted for the E which is behind I right now 78 to 91.

Thread Information