• Tired
  • Wtf
  • Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Pricing Scheme - Dynamic Pricing

Wishlist Member
      Just not sure

I am:
      Crazy

I really miss the design set name too! It's nice to know where something that I like is from and perhaps get the rest of them

Forum Member
      Just not sure

I am:
      Just SiCK

I agree. a bit busy for easy gettin around for me too.
      but I like what find. It's just 'user friendly for my mind'

'Tis love we get when love we bring
      is wishing summer was still here.

I am:
      Happy

MooMommy, the name of the free designs are there, I checked it out and you just need to click on "See Set" and you'll get the name of the set that won the free design for the day.
      Last edited by Shastasmom; January 11th, 2011 at 01:34 AM. Reason: correct spelling.
      A smile is a curve that straightens everything out.
      Click daily for both https://thebreastcancersite.greatergood.com and http://www.brotherearth.com/en/top.h...k=BrotherEarth

Wishlist Member
      Just not sure

I am:
      Crazy

Quote Originally Posted by Shastasmom View Post
      MooMommy, the name of the free designs are there, I checked it out and you just need to click on "See Set" and you'll get the name of the set that won the free design for the day.

Sorry - we were talking about the hourly design There was no set name with them, but that has since been fixed

Quiet Forum Member
      Just not sure

I am:
      Just SiCK

I agree....have no idea about this points business! I checked the hourly free designs but since they don't work anymore, I won't be back til they do!

Quote Originally Posted by sheshe View Post
      I am new to the site and really don't have a handle on the points system, so bear that in mind! I wonder if perhaps it would be more feasible to dispense with the points all together and just have some free designs to entice people onto your site.
      I am especially intrigued by the hourly free design.
      Or perhaps the points could be used to reduce the regular price of a set of designs, up to a certain amount of points.

Who you callin' Chicken?
      is a registered ol' hen!

I am:
      Friendly

Quote Originally Posted by IMAJEM View Post
      I agree....have no idea about this points business! I checked the hourly free designs but since they don't work anymore, I won't be back til they do!
      Hourly free hunt and daily designs are still available.
      Never give up, never surrender.

Maybe not a master yet, but I'm on the way!
      is gonna be organized sometime
      this year!

I am:
      Crazy

To my knowledge, they have always been there other than times there were short glitches in the system. The hourly freebie, hourly hunt and daily freebie are Shawn's generous gift to all of us. Too bad that's all some want. I confess, it's what brought me to the site, but there is so much more to this site than the freebies. All of my wonderful cyber friends would have been an uncollected blessing if I had only been in it for the freebies.

Maybe not a master yet, but I'm on the way!
      is gonna be organized sometime
      this year!

I am:
      Crazy

Ooops! Guess I really am tired. I hadn't looked at the new version of the hourly free design. (My bad!) I like the new way of doing the designs for points, though!!!

ctirish--I agree with putting up projects people have done with DBS designs. I've wanted to see how people use them for a long time. But several of our members do post pictures of the projects they make. Also in the thread for the contest of the month, you will find many projects made with DBS designs, as that is the only rule there is in entering the contest.

Active Forum Member
      is So Happy Spring sunshine has
      finally gotten over her
      shyness and decided to come
      out to play!!

I am:
      Amused

Not sure how I feel about the new hourly sale in place of the free design just yet. I have yet to see anything I want to spend points on. And I think the free hourly hunts have gotten worse. Not impressed with the new system. Maybe it just needs to grow on me. We'll see.
      Have a wonderufl day everyone, just needed to complain I guess.

Font of Forum input
      is blessed!

I am:
      Tired

I already ame Mercedes!
      Life is too short even on the longest days.

Forum Friend
      Just not sure

I am:
      Friendly

I don't mind the new strategy that Shaun has come up with for marketing. I wish him well & hope it is profitable for him and his staff. But what bothers me is that some things have not been cleaned up from the past way of doing business. The site, top embroidery, still says that there are 49 free designs given away each day and that is no longer true. Now there are only 25 designs that are free each day. Which is a lot, by the way...
      On the Summary page it still calls the hour design for points - free. It adds to the confusion for the new people. If you want to draw more people to your site, don't you want to make a good impression when they get there?

Wishlist Member
      Just not sure

I am:
      Crazy

Thumbs down

I like the concept of the new way to spend points, but I think it might be better in the other direction - have it free (as advertised) during the first hour, and then progressively have it be one point more expensive each hour. This would prompt people to get there right away instead of waiting until later when it will be less expensive would be one option. Reward us for visiting early and often!**
      I always felt bad when I missed out on something because I had to sleep or go to work or be away from the computer. I think this is a great way to continue the offer for when others are in the same predicament. It is also a great way for me to whittle down the points I have been accumulating and still feel like I am getting a great deal.
      I think this might be a great idea for the hourly hunt too - when we miss a design because we are at work or sleeping, this way it is still available to us later. I would come back more often, trying to beat the points increasing. As it is now, if I don't see something in the list that looks interesting, I don't bother coming back for a few hours and don't feel like I have really missed much.

Lifeblood of the Forums
      Just not sure

I am:
      Just SiCK

I think you have come up with a fantastic idea. Thanks!

Active Forum Member
      is Adicted to embroidery and
      computer work

I am:
      Happy

Default Points and design downloads

Quote Originally Posted by RWood View Post
      I think you have come up with a fantastic idea. Thanks!
      I really like the idea of the design being free the first hour.... then if I am away I can judge when it will be the losest in price and I am not punished for missing in on the first showing. I can retire for the night and know that the next evening before retiring, I can catch the design again and get it for a few points instead of a lot of points. Helps me plan ahead and I am not punished for not being thre every hour straight. This gives me a chance to budget my points and be diligent as though it is real money that I am spending. If the item is free the first hour, and missed, then if it were the low price right after that, then as the hours go, there would be punishment for missing it, but the way it is now, it is really user friendly. Thanks Shawn for having such a wonderful site... You sure know what you are doing as I remember when there was just a long list of design names and a grid which was so confusing, I never used it.

Active Forum Member
      Just not sure

I am:
      Just SiCK

I'm a newbie - Are you referring to the Hourly Sale Design or the regular designs? I know that the point cost for the Hourly Sale Design decreases ever hour but I have also noticed that the $ price on the regular designs change too and I was wondering why and when would be the best time to buy regular designs.

Active Forum Member
      Just not sure

I am:
      Just SiCK

I would like to add this to clearify my question. The $ price changes on the regular designs during the same day.

Forum Friend
      Just not sure

I am:
      Just SiCK

Smile Look for happy hour

Quote Originally Posted by icrea8 View Post
      i'm a newbie - are you referring to the hourly sale design or the regular designs? I know that the point cost for the hourly sale design decreases ever hour but i have also noticed that the $ price on the regular designs change too and i was wondering why and when would be the best time to buy regular designs.
      is tehe best time for buy the price decrease in half
      good look
      HELLO
      MERCEDES

Banned
      Just not sure

I am:
      Just SiCK

Great idea,It's really a surprise to be told this idea,thanks for sharing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A Lady of Good Heart
      is having a great time picking
      flowers off my machine!

I am:
      Amused

simoner, what exactly is the point of the links under your name? It has nothing to do with embroidery and we are not interested in what it is, so please remove it!

Chatty Forum Friend
      Just not sure

I am:
      Just SiCK

I tried to respond to a private message send to me yesterday, but don't know if I did it right. Can someone tell me how to.

Thread Information