life gives you lemon make the
      best of and make lemonade of
      it! Now on with life as I
      once knew it before my world
      fall apart around me.

I am:
      Just SiCK

Default I need every one to pray for my youngest son

It is a long story . But i was unable to raise them and i did what i knew i had to do. It was the hardest thing in my life to do. But I knew it was also the best thing i could do for them. He was feed a bunch of massive lies about me by my own mother and the family that adopted them.
      I am just just tired of being hurt by him every time he contact me. He is full of rage and pure hate-rite for me. it brakes my heart every time I just so so tired of this battle of she said this and that. Of being called a liar . Yes I am bare my crosses for the world too see because i have nothing too hide. I just ask that every one prays for him. His names Cruse Christan Megas
      Tracy in west TX.

The mirror lies; actually, I'm young and GORGEOUS!
      is still away with the fairies

I am:
      Friendly

Tracy, I'm sorry to hear that you are not reconciled with your boy.
      The only thing that I can think of is that you put down in writing (pen and paper rather than emails and texts) the whole of your history regarding his birth and subsequent adoption, including any regrets you may have had over the years, and telling him how he has remained in your heart throughout, no matter what has been said by everyone.
      This will need a considerable effort by you, and you will need to take your time, and re-read it over and over to make sure that you have said all that you want to, without any anger.
      He may still choose to reject you, but I'm sure that he will at least read it, and see how hard it is for you to write about it, and that will be something he can't forget.
      Don't ever turn your back from him, no matter what he may say, because one day he may just begin to understand.
      soft (((HUGS))) to you

Soft hugs to all Site Admin/Moderator
      is Live and love like there is no
      tomorrow

I am:
      Friendly

Tracy my heart goes out to you. Moto has made a very good suggestion. Your son may accept what you have written, he might not. You cannot undo all the years of brain washing. He needs to hit out someone and you are it. he thinks you have hurt him, so he has the right to hurt you. how wrong he is. The only person who can help him, is himself. You will love him regardless, but you must not let his hatred hurt you.
      Karma is wonderful. Stay strong and soft hugs
      Love like there is no tomorrow Life upon the Earth is not a burden to be borne, but a joy to be learned and shared with others

Who you callin' Chicken?
      is a registered ol' hen!

I am:
      Friendly

Tracy, I'm sorry you and your son are hurting from the lies and brainwashing he has been subjected to. You have received sage advice from two very wise women. You know--down to your soul--you did the right thing! You sisters are here to lend support.
      Never give up, never surrender.

Faith: the ability not to panic
      is I got a new motto too when
      life gives you lemon make the
      best of and make lemonade of
      it! Now on with life as I
      once knew it before my world
      fall apart around me.

I am:
      Just SiCK

Thank you so very much I wake to being called every name under the sun. i have written him a letter and have told him over the phone a few times every thing that happen back then. I think the thing that hurts me the most every time I think i have moved on from all of lies it comes back to smack me in the face. An the other thing is my own mother is the one be hind it all I never understood it in my life. All i ever want was love from her. But i now know that is not possible at all. The damage is done and i have no intention of going back to AL to try to stand up and fight on my own behalf. It is far to painful for me. I am a good an kind person i do not need to prove to any of them. I just so so tired of it.
      Tracy in west TX.

Soft hugs to all Site Admin/Moderator
      is Live and love like there is no
      tomorrow

I am:
      Friendly

Tracy, you cannot undo the past,, I have found to live a happy life, is to walk away from those who should love me but don't for whatever reason, get them out of my life and keep those who love me and I love them in return. In my 20's and 30's I thought it was me, sometime in my late 40's I realised it is not me, it is them, so made the decision to walk away and not look back. Over time, they were proved so wrong and my life went from strength to strength and that hurt them even more when they realised people no longer believed them. one day your mother will realise how wrong she has been to you, she may never admit this to you, but you have kept your peace. You don't prove anything to anyone. Leave the past in the past, do not let any one including your son torment you. One day he might need you, you wwill what to do when that day comes.

Soft hugs
      Love like there is no tomorrow Life upon the Earth is not a burden to be borne, but a joy to be learned and shared with others

Twinkle, Twinkle Pretty Star
      Just not sure

I am:
      Happy

Prayers are going up for you and your son Tracy. You have been given some wonderful advice here to put it on paper and let him read it for himself how you feel then move forward and live. It then becomes his choice if he wants to move forward or stay in the past. For whatever reason some people just don't seem to want to move forward and be happy and your son and mom seems to be in that mood of just stirring the pot and serving the same dish. You have told him your side of things, it's out of your hands and I agree with Phillipa to not let him just torment you as if you did something wrong.

Hugs to you.

Forum Friend
      Just not sure

I am:
      Just SiCK

He is in my prayers and so are you.

Thread Information