• Tired
  • Wtf
  • Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: dish towel swap

Active Forum Member
      Just not sure

I am:
      Just SiCK

My thoughts and prayers are with you dear. I'm happy you were able to complete our swap but am more concerned that you TAKE CARE of YOU. God Bless and thank you! Deb F

Forum Friend
      is Learning

I am:
      Awesome

Yes Deb -- I have received your dish towel and the extra surprise was a delight!!!!

I've shared your package with my co-workers at work. (I show them all of my projects before I send them out!)

I was surprised when two of my co-workers have never used yarn wash cloths! I buy at least 2 every year at our annual Bazaar at Church.
      Thank you --- Judy

Forum Member
      is missing the chatting with
      everyone

I am:
      Friendly

Hello everyone! Just checking in and letting you know I've not forgotten you all.... I have received from part of you and I will admit I'm on the naughty list for not having mailed yet So sorry everyone!! I will make this swap my top priority as suggested and stop looking for the "perfect" towels and the "perfect" design and use one of the towels I have already bought and tested on for the swap and use the design I thought was perfect when I saw it (Changed my mind after 4 test stitches on it.. it's a serious need to be babysit design). I've never been so unsure and un decided with a swap project - feel think this one should be perfect for some reason.... but I'll stop looking for something better and go with my first pick, babysit that machine to make sure those long backwards jumps don't snap my needle, and take myself to the post office and get them mailed to you all.... again so sorry for letting you guys down.

Active Forum Member
      Just not sure

I am:
      Just SiCK

Looking forward to it!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shastasmom View Post
      I completed my towels, but they need to be rinsed, so will be in tomorrows mail to everyone. Thank you everyone for your patience in my time of grief, etc.

Active Forum Member
      Just not sure

I am:
      Just SiCK

I understand what you mean. I wanted them all to be 'perfect' too and because of it, you all received something different :{ when my intention was to make 6 of the same :}
      Just remember, 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder'. I often look at the work I do and think it not quite right, not quite good enough, while the swaps I receive seem beautiful. I can only hope that others feel the same. So, yes, please, send what you have and I'm sure we will all be very pleased ;}

Active Forum Member
      Just not sure

I am:
      Just SiCK

I received a lovely dish towel from shastasmom and wanted to acknowledge receipt and send out a big Thank You to her!
      and Thanks to those who have completed and sent their towels out already!
      We're getting there ... just a couple more to go, right ladies, and hopefully we can wrap this swap up soon.
      Deb F
      Last edited by dfischer; April 10th, 2016 at 05:14 AM. Reason: remove 'real' name :{

Soft hugs to all Site Admin/Moderator
      is Live and love like there is no
      tomorrow

I am:
      Friendly

I was reading the posts on this thread and see 123mcoach has replied. Nice to see you posting again. Does the embroidery part of your machine work?
      Love like there is no tomorrow Life upon the Earth is not a burden to be borne, but a joy to be learned and shared with others

'Tis love we get when love we bring
      is wishing summer was still here.

I am:
      Happy

I want to thank dfischer, revhousehold1991 and Sharon W for the dish towels that I have received. They are all lovely. Looking forward to the other two dish towels.
      A smile is a curve that straightens everything out.
      Click daily for both https://thebreastcancersite.greatergood.com and http://www.brotherearth.com/en/top.h...k=BrotherEarth

Active Forum Member
      Just not sure

I am:
      Just SiCK

Exclamation SICK dish towel swap

PLEASE get your dish towels done and mailed this weekend, PLEASE! It's long past our agreed upon deadline and we have all been very patient.
      If you are unable, for any reason, to complete and mail your towels out, maybe you could return the ones you received to those who completed and mailed to you.
      I would really like to close this swap out but, in all fairness to those who have done and mailed their towels, I can't until we receive yours.
      Believe me, I know we are all busy but please get your 5 towels done and mailed ASAP ... PLEASE!

Thanks, Deb F
      Last edited by dfischer; May 15th, 2016 at 05:40 AM. Reason: to eliminate names

Active Forum Member
      Just not sure

I am:
      Just SiCK

Smile SICK dish towel swap

I am happy to say that I heard from Tracy and she has her towels done - Yay! So, keep your eyes open for a package soon ;}
      Still no word from Carla. I sure hope she's okay! They say No News is Good News but it's a little scary that she doesn't respond at all :{
      Anyway, I hope you all had a Fabulous Mothers Day. Can you believe Memorial Day is right around the corner already? Yikes!
      Take care, Deb F

Active Forum Member
      Just not sure

I am:
      Just SiCK

Awesome news! #1 - I received a super cute towel from Tracy. I just love the design ... And she digitized it herself ... AND she sent me the design!!! How awesome is that?!?!
      PLUS, I heard from Carla. She's alright ... YAY ... and she too has her towels done. We can expect to receive our 5th and final towel any day now ;} Happy Spring!
      Deb F

Forum Member
      everyone

I am:
      Friendly

Ok so I goofed up.... I used an old address list that didn't have Sharon and Regina instead.... I guess that was God's way of sending a little springtime surprise to Regina and who am I to question God. I'll be stitching up Sharon's tonight and mailing it to her home address in the morning. I'll report back in the morning with Sharon's expected delivery date.

'Tis love we get when love we bring
      is wishing summer was still here.

I am:
      Happy

Received my towel and dvd today from Tracsimon. Thank you Tracsimon. Love the towel and the DVD was very thoughtful of you.
      A smile is a curve that straightens everything out.
      Click daily for both https://thebreastcancersite.greatergood.com and http://www.brotherearth.com/en/top.h...k=BrotherEarth

Faith: the ability not to panic
      is I got a new motto too when
      life gives you lemon make the
      best of and make lemonade of
      it! Now on with life as I
      once knew it before my world
      fall apart around me.

I am:
      Just SiCK

I word hard on those! and you are welcome! the two took me the longest because of the pain i was in. I hope that you all will enjoy the designs too.
      Tracy in west TX.

Lifeblood of the Forums Site Admin/Moderator
      is Busy Busy

I am:
      Happy

Aw, that's too cool. I will stitch one up and send it to you. My machine is working again. I'm sure hoping to participate in the next swap.

A good neighbor!
      is the seamstress for the band
      (in my dreams....)

I am:
      Shy

Tracy - I received your towel today ! Fabulous design ! I am trying desperately to NOT put your disc in my computer 'cuz I am (supposed to be ) sewing up a replacement tent cover and if I get distracted.......too late...snap out of it....still trying to be good...
      Friends are coming over from Michigan on the 28th with the towels sent to their address. Feels like Christmas !

Faith: the ability not to panic
      is I got a new motto too when
      life gives you lemon make the
      best of and make lemonade of
      it! Now on with life as I
      once knew it before my world
      fall apart around me.

I am:
      Just SiCK

okay i hit the wrong place omg i feel so bad i really do like your post Sharon W new lap top has a mind of it own sorry i did not mean to do that all ugh ugh.
      Tracy in west TX.

Active Forum Member
      Just not sure

I am:
      Just SiCK

God does have a way of surprising us, doesn't he? And I'll bet it brought a big smile to cooperregina's day! And how nice that her machine is working and she has time to return the favor ... lucky you cae! I have not received a package from you yet but am hoping it will arrive any day now :} Take care and have a wonderful Wednesday! Deb F

Forum Member
      everyone

I am:
      Friendly

The expected date of delivery printed on my receipt is tomorrow so hopefully the mail fairies are sprinkling their on time dust over all the packeages ...lol

Forum Member
      everyone

I am:
      Friendly

Default Last towel in the mail

Sharon's towel is in the mail!! Sadly since it's mailing out of the country they couldn't give me a expected date of delivery but I did keep my half of the custom form so if it doesn't show up in what is the normal amount of time it takes to get from the US to Canada we have a way to hunt it down. Just want to say thank you to all of y'all for being so kind and patient!

Thread Information