• Tired
  • Wtf

Thread: Cooking tips

Forum Friend
      Just not sure

I am:
      Just SiCK

Default Cooking tips

Because my husband is from India I do a lot of Indian cooking. I have often been asked for tips on cooking Indian food. My best tip is to always start with the spices in the hot oil. If the recipe calls for whole spices then sauté them tell they plump up or pop. If they are ground spices then sauté them for 30 seconds to get the flavor into the oil then continue with the recipe.
      I would love to hear everyone's favorite cooking tip. I always think it's good to learn something new. Hope this is helpful to someone.

Quiet Forum Member
      Just not sure

I am:
      Just SiCK

Many thanks, I'm just starting to get acquainted with the culture of nutrition in various countries. It is interesting to learn from you some other useful trivia. I'm interested in gastronomic trips. I am also interested in everything related to technical progress in the organization of everyday life in the kitchen. Of course, there are a lot of absolutely not useful, but there is also something that I took into service. For example, in the summer I can not do without an iced tea maker and as a supporter of proper nutrition, the basis of which is vegetables, then I use a mandolin slicer. I advise everyone, very much simplifies life.

Thread Information