• Tired
  • Wtf

Thread: HELP I've been banned

Site Owner
      is Oh boy! What a great day!

I am:
      Cool

Default HELP I've been banned

I Shawn PERSONALLY am auditing, the site flags accounts and does nothing but emails me what happen.

A person(s) will be banned if I find something suspicious. Please, only one person to vote per household/network. I banned a person yesterday who logged in 4 times about 2 hours apart and voted for the exact same sets each time. Which BTW was for Rhonda's sets, that doesn't really matter.

I'll post the new rule about 1 vote per household.

If I see a flag email from the system once or twice, I do nothing (unless it's very obvious)

Anyone who was banned from the voting and points system is very welcome to email at shawn@designsbysick.com and tell me which forum name they would be to be re enabled.

One other thing. If one is banned from the voting and points, as you probably know they still have access to the website and all the freebees, so it's not the end of the world until they contact us to sort it out.

They are actually told to contact us in the banned message, and I will be adding a link here.
      Last edited by SiCK; January 1st, 2016 at 08:47 PM.

Quiet Forum Member
      Just not sure

I am:
      Just SiCK

sorry that my sister also voted on the same systym than me. she will not do it again . i would like you to re enable me again [dorothea]
      thanks.

Forum Member
      Just not sure

I am:
      Just SiCK

I'm new at this and tried to change my user name and didn't know how, so I logged in with a new user name and stopped using the old one. Please restate me with the new user ID.

'Tis love we get when love we bring
      is wishing summer was still here.

I am:
      Happy

Quote Originally Posted by h2osports4u View Post
      I'm new at this and tried to change my user name and didn't know how, so I logged in with a new user name and stopped using the old one. Please restate me with the new user ID.
      Unfortunately, once you have a user name, it can't be changed. Please go here and go to last item and let them know what happened http://www.designsbysick.com/contact.php
      A smile is a curve that straightens everything out.
      Click daily for both https://thebreastcancersite.greatergood.com and http://www.brotherearth.com/en/top.h...k=BrotherEarth

Site Owner
      is Oh boy! What a great day!

I am:
      Cool

You will lose your points if you change your username.

Forum Member
      Just not sure

I am:
      Just SiCK

I signed up but did not know how to use the site. When I started using the site and points I realized that it wasn't cool to use your full name and didn't know how to change it so I created a new one. I don't it anymore and did not know how to unsubscribe or cancel the site. I went to the purchase points and this is want I am getting "
      Account h2osports4u flagged for duplicate accounts and removed from the points and voting system". I really enjoy the site, please restate me under the new one and tell me how to get cancel the original one. Thanks You.

'Tis love we get when love we bring
      is wishing summer was still here.

I am:
      Happy

Quote Originally Posted by h2osports4u View Post
      I signed up but did not know how to use the site. When I started using the site and points I realized that it wasn't cool to use your full name and didn't know how to change it so I created a new one. I don't it anymore and did not know how to unsubscribe or cancel the site. I went to the purchase points and this is want I am getting "
      Account h2osports4u flagged for duplicate accounts and removed from the points and voting system". I really enjoy the site, please restate me under the new one and tell me how to get cancel the original one. Thanks You.

h2osorts4u, Unfortunately, once you have a user name, it can't be changed. Please go here and go to last item and let them know what happened http://www.designsbysick.com/contact.php
      A smile is a curve that straightens everything out.
      Click daily for both https://thebreastcancersite.greatergood.com and http://www.brotherearth.com/en/top.h...k=BrotherEarth

Quiet Forum Member
      is VSG Manager

I am:
      Just SiCK

My son set up an account with a similar name to mine. He is now living with me and we need to turn off the duplicate account. I have asked before, but, it does not seem to make a difference. I love your site and want to begin accessing it again. The only account that should be used by our household should be emcbastien@gmail.com. Thank you so much for your generosity. We do not want to be breaking rules and understand the reason for these rules. Any help is appreciated.

Lifeblood of the Forums Site Admin/Moderator
      is Busy Busy

I am:
      Happy

I can turn off the second account for you. Please message me with the user name.

Thread Information