• Tired
  • Wtf
  • Page 3 of 68 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast

Thread: Please vote at CuteEmbroidery for tomorrow's free design

Lifeblood of the Forums
      is working on finishing WIPs

I am:
      Happy

I didn't mean that I was voting for the Wedding Font (other than the specific ones on our list), just that some people (not necessarily anyone here) do. I just vote the individual letters on our list, and usually vote at least the first 10 pages unless I'm really short of time. I agree that we need to shorten our list of individual designs before doing anything else. I do appreciate your comments.

'Tis love we get when love we bring
      is wishing summer was still here.

I am:
      Happy

Quote Originally Posted by nonnadonna View Post
      I didn't mean that I was voting for the Wedding Font (other than the specific ones on our list), just that some people (not necessarily anyone here) do. I just vote the individual letters on our list, and usually vote at least the first 10 pages unless I'm really short of time. I agree that we need to shorten our list of individual designs before doing anything else. I do appreciate your comments.
      nonnadonna, I didn't mean that just for you, but for everyone. I do appreciate your votes and your input. I apologize if I made it sound like I was picking on you.
      A smile is a curve that straightens everything out.
      Click daily for both https://thebreastcancersite.greatergood.com and http://www.brotherearth.com/en/top.h...k=BrotherEarth

I am:
      Happy

29 October 2016, Wedding Font C is today's design. Please vote for our list. We need to get some more and reduce it. Come on everyone, PLEASE, Please, please vote for at least the missing Robot Font G & V and the Wedding Font P. We need your votes!!!!!Please!!!!!!!!! If you see another one of our letters is closer to winning, please vote for it. Any letter we get, lessens our list.

If you have requested a letter, please check every day to make sure your missing letter isn't available. It is very hard to get a missing letter, much less to try and get it twice.

Our missing letters list is below.

http://www.cuteembroidery.com/?com=votelist&page=1

In order of request:

Robot Font G & V (V requested 10 August & G requested 23 August 2015)

Jurassic G & W (requested 23 August 2015)

Christmas Owl Number 7 (requested 23 August 2015)

Pretty Flower F G I J T (requested J 23 August; FGIT 16 November 2015 (Memory Aid GIFT J)

Bright Fall Font D F P Q U X (D & F requested 2 September; P & Q requested 12 September 2015; U & X requested 24 September 2016)

Wedding Font P (P requested 16 November 2015)

Cute Autumn Font C Q W X (requested W 13 November; C 16 November; X 17 November 2015; Q 20 Feb 2016)

Rose Love Font E (requested E 25 January 2016)

Cute Easter Font C K Y & Z (requested K March 27, Z March 28, Y April 3, C April 4 2016)

Bargello Font R (requested 14 April 2016)

Button Font B D Q T & Y (requested D & T 3 June; Q & Y 7 June; B 12 June 2016)

Light Day Font T & V (requested 9 July 2016)

Valentine Cat T & V (requested 21 August 2016)

Classic Font T W X Y & Z (requested 7 September: T 14 September 2016)

Entire Autumn Font (Requested prior to 21 December 2012) &

Entire Embossed Swan Font (requested 20 February 2013)
      [/QUOTE]
      Last edited by Shastasmom; October 29th, 2016 at 11:10 AM.
      Click daily for both https://thebreastcancersite.greatergood.com and http://www.brotherearth.com/en/top.h...k=BrotherEarth

Forum Friend
      Just not sure

I am:
      Amused

can i please be added to the list. I would like the funny bunnies a, b, c, e, g, h, i, k, m, o, r, s, t, u
      thanks
      catlynn

I am:
      Happy

30 October 2016, Wedding Font P is today's design. Please vote for our list. We need to get some more and reduce it. Come on everyone, PLEASE, Please, please vote for at least the missing Robot Font G & V and Jurassic G & W. We need your votes!!!!!Please!!!!!!!!! If you see another one of our letters is closer to winning, please vote for it. Any letter we get, lessens our list.

If you have requested a letter, please check every day to make sure your missing letter isn't available. It is very hard to get a missing letter, much less to try and get it twice.

In order of request:

Pretty Flower F G I J T (requested J 23 August; FGIT 16 November 2015 (Memory Aid GIFT J)

Bright Fall Font D F P Q U X (D & F requested 2 September; P & Q requested 12 September 2015; U & X requested 24 September 2016)

Cute Autumn Font C Q W X (requested W 13 November; C 16 November; X 17 November 2015; Q 20 Feb 2016)

Cute Easter Font C K Y & Z (requested K March 27, Z March 28, Y April 3, C April 4 2016)

Funny Bunnies A, B, C, E, G, H, I, K, M, O, R, S, T, U (requested 30 October 2016)

I am:
      Happy

31 October 2016, Wedding Font L is today's design. This letter is not on our list. Our closest letter was 58 votes behind the winner. PLEASE vote for our list. We need to get some more and reduce it. Come on everyone, PLEASE, Please, please vote for at least the missing Robot Font G & V and Jurassic G & W. We need your votes!!!!!Please!!!!!!!!! If you see another one of our letters is closer to winning, please vote for it. Any letter we get, lessens our list.

In order of request:

Funny Bunnies A, B, C, E, G, H, I, K, M, O, R, S, T, U (requested 30 October 2016)

Forum Friend
      Just not sure

I am:
      Just SiCK

requesting votes for Wedding Font D E thanks

Forum Friend
      Just not sure

I am:
      Just SiCK

requesting votes for Wedding Font D E....please add to list

Forum Friend
      Just not sure

I am:
      Just SiCK

There are only 12 votes for the Robot Font V which is our eldest request! Does everyone who has requests here really vote for the list (and not just for your own request)? I don't have any requests myself (but I vote every day).

I am:
      Happy

1 November 2016, Wedding Font G is today's design. This letter is not on our list. PLEASE vote for our list. We need to get some more and reduce it. Come on everyone, PLEASE, Please, please vote for at least the missing Robot Font G & V and Jurassic G & W. We need your votes!!!!!Please!!!!!!!!! If you see another one of our letters is closer to winning, please vote for it. Any letter we get, lessens our list.

In order of request:

Wedding Font D & E (requested 31 October 2016)

Lifeblood of the Forums

I am:
      Happy

We've gotten more votes today but it still doesn't look like we'll have a winner tomorrow. When I voted for the Robot and Jurassic designs they had 37, 35, 13, and 11 votes. The leader has 89 votes. At least our numbers are up somewhat.

Forum Friend
      Just not sure

I am:
      Just SiCK

Catlynn, Shastasmom and I (I don't know if there was someone else) asked for votes in the chat. I asked again when I woke up this morning, european time, and an hour later the Robot letters were leading! I think one of them is going to win today! Yeah!!! Perhaps it was thanks to the chatters, who knows?

I am:
      Happy

2 November 2016, Robot Font G is today's design. HURRAH, we got the oldest design on our list. THANK YOU EVERYONE. Can we keep it up and get more from our list. Come on everyone, PLEASE, Please, please vote for at least the missing Robot Font V and Jurassic G & W. We need your votes!!!!!Please!!!!!!!!! If you see another one of our letters is closer to winning, please vote for it. Any letter we get, lessens our list.

In order of request:

Robot Font V (requested 10 August 2015)

Forum Friend
      Just not sure

I am:
      Amused

Ess, thank you for the message. i was also asking in chat for votes for this even tho i do not need it, i was just venting in chat that there are some who put wishes on the list and then want it fulfilled the next day. i have voted from the list since i joined. i really like the way it is set up so if you need something you can get help to get it as long as you are willing to wait your turn.

I am:
      Happy

3 November 2016, Lily Monogram Font AX is today's design. WHAT Happened? This design isn't on our list. It looks like everyone voted for one day, then said forget it on the next one. Come on everyone, PLEASE, Please, please vote for at least the missing Robot Font V and Jurassic G & W. We need your votes!!!!!Please!!!!!!!!! If you see another one of our letters is closer to winning, please vote for it. Any letter we get, lessens our list.

In order of request:

Lifeblood of the Forums

I am:
      Happy

The good news is that the Robot V is on the first page of designs, however it has only 31 votes versus the top Wedding Font design. Like Shastasmom said - where is everyone?

I am:
      Happy

4 November 2016, Lily Monogram Font AZ is today's design. WHAT Happened? I can't believe that 139 folks want this letter for a 2nd time and only 38 folks voted for the Robot Font V. I know we can do better than this. Come on everyone, PLEASE, Please, please vote for at least the missing Robot Font V and Jurassic G & W. We need your votes!!!!!Please!!!!!!!!! If you see another one of our letters is closer to winning, please vote for it. Any letter we get, lessens our list.

In order of request:

Lifeblood of the Forums
      is Hooked

I am:
      Amused

Trying to do my part when I have computer access ....I hate to ask (besides lily monogram AS that has been missing )could the AP and AY be added Thank you

I am:
      Happy

5 November 2016, Wedding Font A is today's design. WHAT Happened? Are we going to get the Wedding Font all over again. The Wedding Font A had 116 votes and our closest missing letters (Wedding Font E) had 62. I know we can do better than this. Come on everyone, PLEASE, Please, please vote for at least the missing Robot Font V and Jurassic G & W. We need your votes!!!!!Please!!!!!!!!!

If you see another one of our letters is closer to winning, please vote for it. Any letter we get, lessens our list.

In order of request:

Lily Monogram AP & AY (requested 4 November 2016)

Lifeblood of the Forums

I am:
      Happy

I just noticed that the Applique letters W X Y Z have been dropped from the list. I'd appreciate them being put back on as I missed them when I had computer problems. Thanks! I've been voting every day for our list. This evening the Robot V is in second position but has only about half the votes of the Wedding letter in front.

Thread Information