Awesome

Default Summer Ducks Machine Embroidery Designs

10 Designs All fit the 4x4 Hoop

See the set

Quiet Forum Member
      Just not sure

I am:
      Just SiCK

These are the cutest designs, but they are VERY hard to do. 28+ color changes?? I don't mind a lot of colors, but every other color change is black. No reason to do a 1/4 inch square then put the border on it immediately. I was going to put 8 on the craft I was doing, but stopped after 2. I can find some other designs
      for the craft.

Active Forum Member
      Just not sure

I am:
      Just SiCK

To quote cjswanson in part, "These are the cutest designs, but they are VERY hard to do. 28+ color changes?? I don't mind a lot of colors, but every other color change is black. ..."

This is outrageous for a 4x4 design which is not complex. It sounds like poor or incomplete digitizing. Was a COLOR-SORT needed at the end, to complete it? It seem to me that DBS needs to communicate with the digitizer, perhaps send the set back to the digitizer for revision.

Unfortunately, no one seems to be monitoring these posts. I'm so sorry, cjswanson, that I didn't see your post sooner.

I made a post about the "Festive Snow Globes" and poor digitizing / lack of underlay 3 weeks ago, right after they were put on the website. There has been NO response, and as far as I can see, nothing has been done. There had been some improvements in the running of the website, but this is very disappointing to see no responses about bad designs / poor digitizing. SiCK is making the investment to advertise in major embroidery magazines now; we need to keep up the quality to get and keep business. Design sets are supposed to be checked for quality before posting, but that seems not to be happening.

SICK, PLEASE HEAR YOUR PEOPLE. We want good designs, and we care about DBS. We want this business and website to succeed for you. You have created the forum for feedback. Please read and hear the feedback.

Thread Information