Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fractured pelvic

'Tis love we get when love we bring Shastasmom's Avatar

Have to let you all know. I saw the orthopedic doctor. They took a few x-rays and pronounced me healed. YAY!!!!!!!! He still wants me to continue with PT, to strengthen my muscles, so will continue with that for a couple of more weeks. I would like to thank everyone for their healing prayers and good thoughts. It is so nice to know that my cyber friends from around the world were keeping me in their thoughts.
    A smile is a curve that straightens everything out.
    http://thebreastcancersite.greatergo...igin=dbsFooter CLICK DAILY & Click for the earth http://www.brotherearth.com/en/top.h...k=BrotherEarth

Forum Friend

YAY!!!!!!!! Shastasmom - not only are you healed, but you have got into a regime of muscle strengthening that is worth continuing to keep your body in working order. My daughter has been encouraging me to join in with her yoga exercises, and they are (slowly) improving my flexibility and I am progressing in the right direction. I'm certain that you will go from strength to strength!

Who you callin' Chicken? la_cole's Avatar

Such good news, Shastasmom! I have great regards for the PTs out there who seem to put us through torture for our own good. Keep up the good work.
    Never give up, never surrender.

Lifeblood of the Forums sewtired's Avatar

Great news! So glad to hear that you've been following orders.
    blessings,
    sewtired

Soft hugs to all Site Admin/Moderator Phillipa's Avatar

Keep up the good work, this wass a meet up you wont forget.
    Love like there is no tomorrow Life upon the Earth is not a burden to be borne, but a joy to be learned and shared with others

'Tis love we get when love we bring Shastasmom's Avatar

I have been kicked out of Physical Therapy, because I am doing so good. Now to keep up the exercises at home. Thank you everyone for your kind thoughts and prayers. All were greatly appreciated.
    A smile is a curve that straightens everything out.
    http://thebreastcancersite.greatergo...igin=dbsFooter CLICK DAILY & Click for the earth http://www.brotherearth.com/en/top.h...k=BrotherEarth

Lifeblood of the Forums sewtired's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shastasmom View Post
    I have been kicked out of Physical Therapy, because I am doing so good. Now to keep up the exercises at home. Thank you everyone for your kind thoughts and prayers. All were greatly appreciated.
    Congrats for being a very good patient. The docs and therapists must love you. We do too.
    blessings,
    sewtired

Who you callin' Chicken? la_cole's Avatar

Yippee and congratulations! (You may wish to keep a log of your daily exercises. My GP was happy to see them esp. following the termination of PT and neurologist visits.)
    Never give up, never surrender.

Soft hugs to all Site Admin/Moderator Phillipa's Avatar

The shame of it, being kicked out of PT...next time you should not behave so well...only joking. This is good news after the nasty slip you had.

Now you can dance the night away.
    Love like there is no tomorrow Life upon the Earth is not a burden to be borne, but a joy to be learned and shared with others

Thread Information