• Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Doesn't recognize my login

Forum Member
      Just not sure

I am:
      Just SiCK

Default Doesn't recognize my login

When I log onto DBS I get a message that I'm not logged in. At the same time it shows that I am logged in. I see this message

Email pennyhal2@yahoo.com in the forums is attached to username pennyhal is registered
      Email pennyhal2@yahoo.com as a VIP membership is attached to username: pennyhal which has an active subscription

But I can't download designs.

I keep clicking on the "contact" button and it just takes me to a list of FAQ.

Any help will be appreciated.

Penny Hal

Forum Member
      Just not sure

I am:
      Just SiCK

Well, problem fixed!
      Penny

'Tis love we get when love we bring
      is wishing summer was still here.

I am:
      Happy

I have the same problem, but what I do is log out of the VIP membership and log back in again. That log in last for approximately 3 hours. Then I need to log out of VIP and log in again. It is a pain using my phone, but not so much a pain as using my desk top.
      A smile is a curve that straightens everything out.
      Click daily for both https://thebreastcancersite.greatergood.com and http://www.brotherearth.com/en/top.h...k=BrotherEarth

Lifeblood of the Forums
      is acting cheerleader for our
      votes.

I am:
      Friendly

I don't have a vip membership, so I don't know if this will help, but I used to constantly have to log out and log back in again in the forum so that the website recognized that I was logged in for the hunt or voting. I discovered that if I left a forum page open in my browser all the time, it rarely failed to recognize that I was logged in. On rare occasions when it doesn't recognize that I am logged in, I just have to refresh the forum page and then the site page and all is good to go without the bother of logging out and in again. Give it a try and see if it works for VIPS.
      blessings,
      sewtired

Forum Member
      Just not sure

I am:
      Just SiCK

This site is not logging me into my VIP account. There is no way to contact anyone. Every time I hit the "contact us" it just goes to some page that will not let me put in anything. HEllo, anybody out there? I've messaged on this site before with no reply.

'Tis love we get when love we bring
      is wishing summer was still here.

I am:
      Happy

Quote Originally Posted by staciesmom View Post
      This site is not logging me into my VIP account. There is no way to contact anyone. Every time I hit the "contact us" it just goes to some page that will not let me put in anything. HEllo, anybody out there? I've messaged on this site before with no reply.
      There is a problem with the system of staying logged in to VIP accounts. To log in to your VIP Account, in the upper right hand corner, you will see:
      Forums/Points/Chat username: staciesmom
      VIP Download username: xxxxxxxxxx
      Register/Login/Logout

Cllick on the Register/Login/Logout link. Then click on link: Log into your VIP account. Then click on LogOut link.

Then again in upper right hand corner, you will see

VIP Download username: not logged in
      Register/Login/Logout

Click on the Register/Login/Logout link and click on "Log into your VIP account" Under Member Login, enter your log in name and password and click on Login button. You will then be logged in for approximately 2 1/2 hours. If it doesn't log you in, maybe your password needs to be reset and that can be done on the same page as the final login.

If none of that helps, then go to Contact and click on the very last item "I have another problem or wish to do business with DesignsBySiCK.com click for answers and you should be able to sent a email to them.
      A smile is a curve that straightens everything out.
      Click daily for both https://thebreastcancersite.greatergood.com and http://www.brotherearth.com/en/top.h...k=BrotherEarth

Forum Member
      Just not sure

I am:
      Just SiCK

Thank you Shastasmom, I did that last night but to no avail. I then closed out and waited until this morning and it worked fine. Thank you more for replying, I really appreciate your help.

Thread Information