• Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0

Thread: NUMEROUS HICCUPS

Quiet Forum Member
      Just not sure

I am:
      Just SiCK

Lightbulb NUMEROUS HICCUPS

Hi, I registered on this site probably 6 months ago, have bought a few designs, all good, but had problems getting my registration accepted on one occasion so tried to contact the site but it was difficult and took a while and the reply took 3 days. Hmmm...But now have another bigger problem...firstly, I bought some designs in the sale and downloaded them, but mostly only the colourcharts downloaded (zipped) and not the actual designs, which is rather frustrating to put it mildly. Then I tried to enter my username but was told it wasn't recognised, not even my email addy or any other detail was recognised. Then when I tried to contact the site...well...it gives the option to look through the most asked questions beforehand, which I did, but then still there was no contact access to the site. Even more frustrating and not to mention, really time consuming. Am fed up now and just want to call the whole thing off and never come on this site again...unless....someone has he magic formula that I am not understanding!! What on earth am I doing wrong pleeeeez? PS Am in London UK so not easy to just phone up. Thanx Ria

NEW Wishlist Queen
      Just not sure

I am:
      Tired

I am assuming you go to the home page and click on contact. You will then a get a page that says help and support. The first option is
      How can I see my past orders? click for answers -
      try this to see if you can get sent the proper design formats

At the very bottom you can send a message but the page does tell you it could take 72 hours. I hope this helps you. The website has been in the process of changes for a while so if you run across something I am sure they would appreciate knowing as there may be a programming issue.

Thread Information