Awesome

Default Lucky Clover Blocks Machine Embroidery Designs

10 Designs All Fit the 4x4 Hoop

See the set

Forum Friend
      Just not sure

I am:
      Just SiCK

Very nice set...it would be so nice if this digitizer would include larger size blocks with her sets like other digitizers do.

Active Forum Member
      Just not sure

I am:
      Just SiCK

Hi, I would if I could. My machine has broken and I have to pay other people to do the stitching for me. It is far too expensive to pay for more than 10 designs per set. They charge me each time they do stitchouts for me. And I have to pay the same price for them to stitch test designs for me. So I do what I can.... Regards. Anneliese
      Last edited by annelies5; March 28th, 2018 at 03:39 PM. Reason: Spelling mistake

Forum Friend
      Just not sure

I am:
      Just SiCK

Quote Originally Posted by annelies5 View Post
      Hi, I would if I could. My machine has broken and I have to pay other people to do the stitching for me. It is far too expensive to pay for more than 10 designs per set. They charge me each time they do stitchouts for me. And I have to pay the same price for them to stitch test designs for me. So I do what I can.... Regards. Anneliese
      Oh, I see...perhaps you could think about not always doing just 4x4 design blocks and select another size block for a future set...use a larger block once and awhile..

Active Forum Member
      Just not sure

I am:
      Just SiCK

Hi, I never thought of that. I thought most people prefer the 4x4 blocks. I am however limited to the smaller sizes as I have to take into account the sizes the ladies that help me can stitch. Which size should I do as well? Would a 5x5 still be too small? I am in the process of changing jobs and am planning to buy my own machine with bigger hoops in December. What size hoops would be nice sizes for the blocks? For now and after I got my new machine? I am glad you like these designs... I am already dreaming of the new machine. With multiple needles... Can't wait to stitch my own designs again! Regards. Anneliese
      Last edited by annelies5; March 28th, 2018 at 09:25 PM.

Forum Friend
      Just not sure

I am:
      Just SiCK

Quote Originally Posted by annelies5 View Post
      Hi, I never thought of that. I thought most people prefer the 4x4 blocks. I am however limited to the smaller sizes as I have to take into account the sizes the ladies that help me can stitch. Which size should I do as well? Would a 5x5 still be too small? I am in the process of changing jobs and am planning to buy my own machine with bigger hoops in December. What size hoops would be nice sizes for the blocks? For now and after I got my new machine? I am glad you like these designs... I am already dreaming of the new machine. With multiple needles... Can't wait to stitch my own designs again! Regards. Anneliese
      Most designers are offering multiple sizes much like a few here who include two or three sizes...several offer 4x4, 5x5, 6x6, 8x8, 10x10 and 14x14 as most newer machines support the larger hoops...

Lifeblood of the Forums Site Admin/Moderator
      is Busy Busy

I am:
      Happy

When you can... Meanwhile, 4x4 is still a very safe way to go.

Thread Information