• Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Tajima 15 needle Embroidery machine

Active Forum Member
      Just not sure

I am:
      Just SiCK

Default Tajima 15 needle Embroidery machine

Hi,does anybody have have a 15 needle Tajima embroidery machine? If you do, are you happy with the machine? Will you recommend it to anybody else? Is there anything you do not like about this machine? Is it easy to use and maintain? The reason I ask, is that I can get a Tajima 15 needle machine at a very nice price (new). BUT I am scared to buy a machine I know nothing about. The other machine I am looking at, is a 16 needle Melco machine. I got glowing references from other digitizers on this machine, but nothing on the Tajima. BUT the Melco is MUCH more expensive than the Tajima. The Tajima is more in the range I would feel comfortable to pay. The Melco is EXPENSIVE. The price of the Tajima is two thirds of the price of a Melco. But this is the last machine I aim to buy, I do not want to buy again. So I want to make sure I buy the right machine, even if I have to pay more. So, anybody out there who love their Tajima? Or anybody who hates it? My machine broke, and I need to replace it. I currently have a single needle sewing/embroidery combination. The Tajima is just slightly more expensive than it would be to replace my current machine with the same machine but the latest model. Thank you very much. Regards. Anneliese

Forum Member
      Just not sure

I am:
      Just SiCK

I have a redline and love it. If you go to Susan's Multi-Needle on Facebook you can ask more question. You can also leave a message for Susan, she is selling another model now, but you can not go wrong with her customer service. If you do go to Susan please let her know Charlotte Richardson sent you. Thanks.

A Lady of Good Heart
      is having a great time picking
      flowers off my machine!

I am:
      Amused

Tajima is a well known brand, the same goes for Melco. I personally do not own one, but have not heard anything bad about it. I don't think you will be making a mistake to buy it.

Active Forum Member
      Just not sure

I am:
      Just SiCK

Hi, thank you. But I really, really want to hear from someone actually using a Tajima. The digitizers I know, all use other makes. This is a huge expense for me and I want to have absolute peace in my heart about a machine before I buy it. I want to LOVE my machine. I had a very bad experience with my current machine, and it is also a well-known brand with a good name. And will cost basically the same as a multi-needle to replace my current single needle combination machine. So I am a bit scared to just buy a machine without references. If I can not get any references on the Tajima, I think I will rather go for the more expensive Melco, as I got quite a few very good references on it. I need a machine I can trust! Regards. Anneliese

Active Forum Member
      Just not sure

I am:
      Just SiCK

Hi Charlotte, in which country are you, and which hoops and hoop sizes do you have? What happens if you need training on how to do something new on your machine? Is t easy to arrange for training, and where do you go for training? What hapeens if something needs to be fixed? Can they fix it at your home, do they collect the machine, what is the procedure? Thank you for your time. Regards. Anneliese

Thread Information