Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Hi I am from Idaho

Quiet Forum Member
      Just not sure

I am:
      Just SiCK

Red face Hi I am from Idaho

Hi,

I am Anita and just signed up on this site. Hoping to relearn embroidery. About 15 - 20 years ago I did some machine embroidery. Now I want to get back into machine embroidery. I have a Brother PE 770 arriving on Friday which I will be learning to use. I am a Quilter and do Machine quilting mostly for myself these days. Looking forward to learning and doing machine embrodery again.

Forum Friend
      Just not sure

I am:
      Just SiCK

Welcome to our family Anita, and congratulations on jumping in to machine embroidery again. You will find a tremendous variety of ready made designs to choose from in so many different styles, that you'll be hard pressed to decide what to do first!
      Brother machines are very user friendly so it won't be long before you're up and running.
      You will find plenty of help advice and encouragement within these forums, and lots of links to digitizers that gift us free and very reasonably priced designs that I'm sure you will be building a great stash on your computer (this can be adictive! ) - I have many thousands of designs already so probably my best advice for you is to organise your files from the start so that finding the right one for your project will not be too hard to do.
      There will always be someone here who will know the answer to, (or at least point you in the right direction), any questions you may have. There are no dumb questions!

'Tis love we get when love we bring
      is wishing summer was still here.

I am:
      Happy

Welcome Anita (ohiostar46). So nice to meet you. You will find lots of designs to put on your quilts and you'll learn machine embroidery in no time. Like veronicasmith said, any questions just ask. Someone will be around to answer the questions.
      A smile is a curve that straightens everything out.
      Click daily for both https://thebreastcancersite.greatergood.com and http://www.brotherearth.com/en/top.h...k=BrotherEarth

Who you callin' Chicken?
      is a registered ol' hen!

I am:
      Friendly

Welcome to DBS, Anita--from another Idahoan. Once you learn all about the operations of your new machine, everything you thought you had forgotten about embroidery will return in no time. Hopefully after your machine arrives, you will have time to share your experiences with us.
      Never give up, never surrender.

Lifeblood of the Forums Site Admin/Moderator
      is Busy Busy

I am:
      Happy

Welcome!

Thread Information