• Wtf
  • Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Buggalena is going out of business

Forum Friend
      is a design collector

I am:
      Awesome

Default Buggalena is going out of business

https://www.buggalena.com/ ... Here is what was posted on FB...

- - - - - - - - - - -
      I'm so sad and sorry to say that I must close Buggalena due to my poor health and other issues that are beyond my control.

The last day to purchase from the website will be December 31, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. Central Time. From there you will have seven (7) days to download any designs from the website you need to while all ordering on the website will be turned OFF. After that time, the website will be shut down completely and no more customer assistance will be offered.

My assistant, Evelyn, and I are trying to come up with a package deal should anyone want to purchase ALL of Buggalena's designs at one low price. (Once details are worked out I will update this post with the information.)

IF you have questions or need assistance please use the contact form on the website so that all questions go to one place.

NOTE: All Buggalena related groups and pages will also be closed so please gather any information you need from them.

More details will be added to this post as I think of them and questions arise. I just wanted to get this out there ASAP so you all know what's coming and to get your designs downloaded and backed up. I highly recommend you back up your designs in two places.
      Last edited by Bearington; 5 Days Ago at 03:27 PM. Reason: Added url

Thread Information