• Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Bobbin thread not showing underneath

Quiet Forum Member
      Just not sure

I am:
      Just SiCK

Default Bobbin thread not showing underneath

Hello! I?ve had my embroidery machine for about 2 years and I?m just now learning how to use it. I?ve stitched a couple of things but the stitches aren?t looking the best and the fabric is being pulled. I?ve bought a couple of embroidered/appliqu?d items and I know you?re supposed to see the bobbin thread on the back and my isn?t showing on the back, all I see is the top thread. I?ve tried adjusting tension and still only a littl bobbin shows through. Is there a simple fix for this? Thank you all!

Who you callin' Chicken?
      is a registered ol' hen!

I am:
      Friendly

Welcome to the forums, Perfectheart! I'm sorry to hear that you are having problems with your embroidery results which could be any or a number of problems: Upper thread problems often begin with the bobbin and lower thread problems often begin with upper thread problems. Since you also indicated the fabric is being pulled, the problem could be with either hooping or stabilizing, or even a poorly digitized design. Other problems could be a bad needle, machine treaded incorrectly, dust in the bobbin case, or a stray thread or lint build-up somewhere in the thread tension discs or take-up lever. Please tell us more. What machine do you have? Where did the design originate? What type of fabric and stabilizer is being used? What type of needle is in your machine? Any additional information would be useful.
      Never give up, never surrender.

Thread Information