Cool

Default Saint Patrick Zipper Purses Machine Embroidery Designs

9 Designs 3 Each for the 4x4 5x5 and 5x7 Hoops

See the set

Forum Friend
      Just not sure

I am:
      Just SiCK

If you are looking for a zipper bag that is finished on the inside with no raw edges visible...This is not one! The raw seams are visible on the inside of the bag...Disappointing....

Super Moderator Site Admin/Moderator
      Just not sure

I am:
      Just SiCK

Oh, I am not disappointed. I rarely get a chance to stitch anything out - but I wanted one of these. I have done the multi-hoop "show no seams" things in the past - and, while they were nice - I was really pleased to be able to just stitch this up in short time. It is really cute.
      Had to get rid of the kids....the cat was allergic.

Forum Friend
      Just not sure

I am:
      Just SiCK

Quote Originally Posted by NeauxBunny View Post
      Oh, I am not disappointed. I rarely get a chance to stitch anything out - but I wanted one of these. I have done the multi-hoop "show no seams" things in the past - and, while they were nice - I was really pleased to be able to just stitch this up in short time. It is really cute.
      Well, I wanted anyone who is purchasing this to know that this bag has exposed seams so they would not be disappointed spending their money on something they might not want. I have been disappointed too MANY times when I have spent money on a design or set that is not what was expected! Unfortunately there is NO way to determine if a design has been digitized well or how an ITH design is constructed BEFORE money is exchanged. You, however, have that luxury here on SICK as you have access to actually see the designs BEFORE they are put up for sale. Oh what a luxury that must be. There have been too many sets here that have been auto-digitized and are a hot mess and should never have been made available for sale.

Forum Member
      Just not sure

I am:
      Just SiCK

dragonflyer there is no problem with this set, this is just your personal negative opinion. They stitch out great and are exactly what I expected for an ITH no sew design. All of Rhonda's purses are great and stitch out just like these. I hope she makes more.

Forum Friend
      Just not sure

I am:
      Just SiCK

Quote Originally Posted by rose2 View Post
      dragonflyer there is no problem with this set, this is just your personal negative opinion. They stitch out great and are exactly what I expected for an ITH no sew design. All of Rhonda's purses are great and stitch out just like these. I hope she makes more.
      rose2 and this is your opinion and you are entitled to it just as I am. My comments are for those who might be looking for a zipper bag with no raw edges exposed or seen on the inside of the bag. IF that is what they might be looking for, this is NOT for them. I am confident that this bag will stitch out without issue...BUT again, my comments are for those who WANT a bag with no raw seams exposed.

Forum Member
      Just not sure

I am:
      Just SiCK

dragonflyer, there is no reason for you to be so negative and attack people that disagree with you.
      Last edited by rose2; March 12th, 2019 at 06:48 PM.

Lifeblood of the Forums
      is acting cheerleader for our
      votes.

I am:
      Friendly

Please, can we all agree to be civil? This kind of exchange is very distressing to some of us. Please understand that when you read a comment, that you really don't know the tone with which it was made. Constructive criticism is a good thing and should not be taken offensively. I've often found that when I go back and read some of my comments that I can see how it might be taken differently than how I intended. I hope others give me the benefit of the doubt and I hope you all can step back from the edge and do likewise for each other.
      blessings,
      sewtired

Quiet Forum Member
      Just not sure

I am:
      Just SiCK

I love these purses!

Thread Information