• Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Wtf
  • Thanks Thanks:  0
    Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Looking for a Good Embroidery file sorting and viewing program. ? Embird? Others?

Quiet Forum Member
      Just not sure

I am:
      Cool

Default Looking for a Good Embroidery file sorting and viewing program. ? Embird? Others?

Hi All

Looking for a good Embroidery file sorting and viewing program. ? Embird? Others? Suggestions?

I have a very large library of embroidery files. They're sorted by Designers, then by subject. Also have a running spreadsheet for all these files. Heard that there are programs out there, that you can organize your files in and view as contact sheets. Not having to open every folder to see what is in them.

What a "View and sort only" program. Don't need a lot of bells and whistles, unless they're needed for the program to function. What are you folks using out there?

sek

Chatty Forum Friend
      Just not sure

I am:
      Just SiCK

Hi sek,

My Editor is good for viewing which will help you sort and file. It's free.

https://www.wingsxp.com/index.php/my_editor

'Tis love we get when love we bring
      is wishing summer was still here.

I am:
      Happy

Sek, I sort my designs as I obtain them. Since I have jef format, I can view them in a program that came with my machine, but I do have to open each folder to see them. You can also get a mini view if using Windows by changing Your View in each folder, but again you need to open each folder. If I want a more detailed view, I use My Editor as Maggie mentioned.
      A smile is a curve that straightens everything out.
      Click daily for both https://thebreastcancersite.greatergood.com and http://www.brotherearth.com/en/top.h...k=BrotherEarth

Active Forum Member
      Just not sure

I am:
      Just SiCK

I have a program called CatalogIt. It is exactly that-a cataloging program, it comes with a bunch of preset categories but you can add your own as well. You can do easy searches and sorts, you can see the image of all designs plus if you click on the picture you can then select ?go to design ? or ?open folder containing design?

Quote Originally Posted by Shastasmom View Post
      Sek, I sort my designs as I obtain them. Since I have jef format, I can view them in a program that came with my machine, but I do have to open each folder to see them. You can also get a mini view if using Windows by changing Your View in each folder, but again you need to open each folder. If I want a more detailed view, I use My Editor as Maggie mentioned.

Thread Information